Friday, 9 January 2015

Love is in the air

Valentines Day is on it's way and that's what this weeks challenge is about.
We was sponsored by lovely  Meljen's Designs Digital Stamps.

Usually I don't celebrate Valentines Day, because it's so commercial. But this year I will celebrate it with my husband on a cinema and maybe a dinner on a restaurant afterwards. I have bought ticket for us to Fifty Shades of Grey <3

For more beautiful cards to be inspired of, please visit Creative Corner Challenges and enjoy :-)

Here is my first card as a proud member of team Mel :-)


The designteam got four digital stamps to chose between and of course I choosed that one with a cat on :-) 
I have paint the stamp with Distress markers.

Skin - tattered rose
Cheeks - worn lipstick
Eyes - stormy sky
Hair - scattered straw + wild honey
Bow - barn door
Top - barn door
Trousers - walnut stain
Shoes - pumice stone
Cat - rusty hinge + tea dye
Hearts - barn door



The flower is sprayed with one of my favorites, Memories Mist, Iridescent :-)

Hugs and kisses
from
Therese


PS. I also did this card with another Meljen´s Design :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment