Friday, 23 January 2015

Wonderland

Today it's magic friday ;-)

At least here because of this weeks challenge.
We have been sponsored by magical A day for daisies.

I believe in magic and love fairytales <3


For more beautiful cards to be inspired of, please visit Creative Corner Challenges and enjoy :-)

Here is my version of wonderland :-)


This week the designteam get different digi stamps from A day for daisies.
Mine is Flower maiden 3.
This model of card is an easel card.

I have painted the stamp with Distress markers.

Skin - tattered rose
Hair from left to right
broken china + dusty concord
broken china + forest moss
dusty concord + dried marigold
Dresses - weathered wood
The middle dress - stormy sky
Flowers - forest moss + aged mahogany


I colored glitter on the hair with Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust - 700 Clear.


Punched out some flowers and painted them with Distress markers - forest moss + aged mahogany.
Then I colored them with my stardust pen.
Finally I have put some 3D glaze on them.



Hugs and kisses
from
Therese







2 comments:

  1. This is just so beautifully elegant and I adore the sparkly touches on their hair.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete