Friday, 13 February 2015

Funny kid

In august Metallica is coming to Gothenburg and I have tickets :-)
So when I did this card, Metallica inspired me from my stereo.

This challenge we were sponsored by Bugaboo stamps.

For more beautiful cards to be inspired of, please visit Creative Corner Challenges and enjoy :-)


This week the designteam get different digi stamps from Bugaboo.
Mine is Rock star Boy.

I have painted the stamp with Distress Markers.

Hair - dusty concord + broken china + dried marigold
Skin - tattered rose
Sunglasses - forest moss + dusty concord
Shirt - dried marigold
Trousers - faded jeans
Shoes - forest moss
Guitar - tumbled glass + broken china
Stars - mustard seed


In Photoshop I made the text and then painted with Distress Markers.
dusty concord + broken china + forest moss + dried marigold




The trousers and stars is colored with Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust - 700 Clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment