Friday, 12 June 2015

Just for boys

I have two teenage boys and they love to play Xbox, so when I did this card I was thinking about them ;-)

This challenge we were sponsored by Bugaboo Digi Stamps.

For more beautiful cards to be inspired of, please visit Creative Corner Challenges and enjoy :-)



This week the designteam get different digi stamps from Bugaboo.
Mine is Video Game Guy.

I have painted the stamp with Distress markers.

Skin - tattered rose + spun sugar
Mouth - barn door
Hair - black soot + dusty concord
Headphones - tumbled glass
Trouses - weathered wood + stormy sky
Sweater - faded jeans
Shoes - barn door + walnut stain
Armchair - peeled paint + forest moss + fired brick
TV bench - fired brick
Chips - scattered straw
Bag - spiced marmalade
Milkshake - antique linen + pumice stone

I cut out a game control from black paper.
The dots is from a hole punch and I colored them with Zig Journal & Title.
Red - Chilipepper
Yellow - Summer sun
Blue - Pure blue
Green - Spring green
Black - Pure black


Hugs and kisses
from
Therese



No comments:

Post a Comment