Friday, 10 July 2015

Summerfun

Finally the summer is here:-)
With this card I will show you why I didn´t went to the beach alone with my kids, when they were young. I think some of you will recognize yourself ;-)

This challenge we didn't have any sponsor.

For more beautiful cards to be inspired of, please visit Creative Corner Challenges and enjoy :-)


Here is my version of summer fun :-)



This week we didn´t have any sponsor so I choosed to buy Beach party from Prettygrafik.

I made the scene in PS and painted it with Distress markers.

Parasol - milled lavender + broken china + pumice stone
Beach ball - chipped sapphire + mustard seed + barn door
Sunscreen - mustard seed + dried marigold + peeled paint
Beach towel - milled lavender + broken china
Flip flops - milled lavender + broken china

Skin - tattered rose + spun sugar

Mummy
Hair - aged mahogany
Sunglasses - dusty concord + pumice stone

Sitting girl
Hair - scattered straw
Hat - worn lipstick + old paper
Bikini - worn lipstick
Bucket - peeled paint

Girl
Hair - wild honey
Swimsuit - victorian velvet
Flower - victorian velvet + aged mahogany

Boy
Hair - fired brick
Swimming trunks - tumbled glass
Flip flops - tumbled glass

Background
Beach - vintage photo
Ocean - weathered wood + stormy sky
Heaven - tumbled glass + broken china
Sun - mustard seed



Hugs and kisses
from
Therese




No comments:

Post a Comment