Friday, 14 August 2015

Food

I love dessert, especially something with chocolate. So this sweet card is made with love <3

This challenge we were sponsored by Bugaboo Digi Stamps.

For more beautiful cards to be inspired of, please visit Creative Corner Challenges and enjoy :-)



This week the designteam get different digi stamps from Bugaboo.
Mine is Cupcake peeker.

I have painted the stamp with Distress markers.

Skin - tattered rose + spun sugar
Hair - scattered straw + wild honey + spiced marmalade
Muffin tin - dusty concord


The cherries I painted with my watercolor pencil from Cretacolor Studio Line. I used red, dark red and redbrown. Then I put 3D Glace over them.



I made the cream on the top with structur paste and put some halfpearl to be the sprinkles.


Hugs and kisses
from
Therese




No comments:

Post a Comment