Friday, 25 September 2015

Baby

My oldest son loved to bath when he was a baby. In the photoalbum is the most card on him when he is bathing, When he took his graduation this year, we had a photo on him when he is bathing on the placards :-) So I was inspired of that when I was doing my card. This time I made two cards, because I got an idea with another digistamp that we could choose.

This challenge was Baby and we were sponsored by Stitchy Bear Stamps.

For more beautiful cards to be inspired of, please visit Creative Corner Challenges and enjoy :-)



This week the designteam get different digi stamps from Stitchy Bears.
I choosed two of them and the first one is Bubble Bath Fun.

I have painted the stamp with Distress markers.

Skin - tattered rose
Mouth - spun sugar
Lips - barn door
Eyes - faded jeans
Hair - wild honey
Duck - wild honey + spiced marmalade
Bubbles - stormy sky
Tub, outside - broken china + chipped sapphire
Tub, inside - weathered wood



My second choice was Toy Pull Along Duck.

I have painted the stamp with Distress markers.

Duck - wild honey + spiced marmalade
Bow - broken china
Wheels - barn door
String - scattered straw
Ring - barn door



Here is my two sons <3
And my mum in the background ;-)

Hugs and kisses
from
Therese


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete