Friday, 6 January 2017

Counting the Stars

Happy new year <3

It´s time for our first challenge for 2017! This week we are sponsored by lovely A day for daisies and the theme is Anything goes.

About a month it is Valentine´s Day, so my inspiration for you today is LOVE.


You can buy the beautiful digi stamp here: Counting the Stars

For the background I used the masking and sponging technique with Distress Ink Pads.

Background - dried marigold, ripe persimmon, wilted violet, chipped sapphire, black soot


The digi stamp is colored with Distress Markers. 
I chose grey tones because of the colorful background.


Skin - pumice stone
Hair - hickory smoke
Wings - weathered wood
Dress - weathered wood


I sprinkled white acrylic paint on the background to create lot of stars. The paper stars are punched out from a piece of paper with the same color as the background. For the finished touch, I painted the wings with my Wink of Stella.


I found the text here: The Quotepedia, but didn´t found the author so I wrote unknown. This text is so beautiful and I felt it was made for this card <3

For more beautiful cards, please visit Creative Corner Challenges and play along with us :-)

Hugs and kisses
from
Tesan


3 comments:

  1. THIS is a beautiful, stunning card! Your coloring is AMAZING. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete